Website EEPIC Management
We have urgent Requirement for a Hospital
Location: Noida and Gurgaon
Salary: Rs.50000/- to 60000/-
Job Description of Resident Medical Officer
- The Doctor shall be available for 12 hrs per day.
- To examine all patients on admission in ICU/ ER/ other such Clinical area as designated by Clinical Administration from time to time.
- To order investigations under guidance of the departmental Head/ Coordinator
- To write and fillup all documents and patients history sheet and MLC and other such forms as ordered by Clinical Administration from time to time.
- To seek Consultation and do referrals to Specialist and Consultants from time to time as per Clinical protocol and company policies.
- To stay in the ward (ICU/General Ward/ ER or other such areas) at all time during the duty hour except 30 minutes lunch/ tea break. The time of break should be subject to patient condition in the ward and ICU and approval from Clinical admin from time to time.
- To take and give written handover at the bedside at the beginning and end of the duty shift.
- To rectify or correct any clerical / other such errors committed by the retainer here in agrees to visit the hospital at the earliest irrespective of the next schedule of the duty shift.
- To document all administrative related policies and other such documents of similar nature as guided by the clinical Coordinator and general administration from time to time.
- To train nurses, paramedical and support staffs while on duty and as ordered by the clinical admin from time to time
If you want to apply then send your cv with pic without pic cv will not be considered
call/what’s app at- 8743054809
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org